Dixon A.C. & R. Corporation was established in 1946 in western Pennsylvania near Vandergrift by John C. Dixon. It has remained a family owned and operated business since. John Dixon moved the company to Williamsport and incorporated in 1956. After a successful tenure during which Gerald L. Miller operated the company from 1975 until 1995 the company has established itself as a premier mechanical contractor under the ownership of G. Lee Miller, the founders grandson since 1996. Ryan L. Miller, a fourth generation of family currently serves as Dixon AC & R Corp’s VP of Operations.
Dixon AC & R specializes in all facets of mechanical contracting:
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (Residential, Commercial and Industrial)
- Refrigeration (Commercial and Industrial)
- Boiler repair & installation (Residential, Commercial and Industrial)
- Duct cleaning (Residential, Commercial and Industrial)
- Indoor air quality (Residential, Commercial and Industrial)